2006 is looking to be a busy year. Here are the conferences I’m planning on going to (details yet to be worked out):
- codecon - February 10-12 - San Francisco
- South by Southwest (Interactive, Film and Music) - March 10-19, Austin
- Computational Approaches to Analyzing Weblogs (AAAI Spring Symposium) - March 27-29 - Palo Alto
- NetSquared - May 8, 9 - San Francisco
- XTech - May 16-19 (probably only if my presentation gets accepted) - Amsterdam
- WWW2006 - May 23-26 (hopefully, see above) Edinburgh
- Intl. Conference on Web Engineering - July 11-14 - Palo Alto
… and that’s just the first half of the year.
I hope to learn alot and meet some interesting people.